If Nature takes it's course, we will be expecting litters in late October for:
Meekah & Kilchii
Echo & Kilchii
If you are interested in joining our Waitlist for one of these litters, please reach out through our chat or e-mail!
Cheskah is now Retired. We are sorry for anyone waiting for word about whether or not she would have another litter or not. However, Cheskah developed a serious infection and the only way to save her was to have her spayed. We are so thankful to still have her, and that she had 12 gorgeous girls who carry on her wonderful personality!